Hey everyone its time for day five and a super cute wool bobble hat. They make really cute decorations just dotted around your house or hanging from the Christmas tree.
All you need is some wool or yarn and an empty cardboard tube like the ones found inside kitchen roll, toilet roll or wrapping paper.
- Wrap your chosen wool around a book and then snip each side to create multiple lengths of wool with ease.
- Cut a small section of your cardboard tube,approximately 1/4 of an inch.
- Take a piece of wool and fold it in half, loop the wool through the cardboard tube and secure by pulling the ends of the wool through the loop. (see video)
- Continue until the cardboard tube is full and then push the loose ends through the middle of the tube
- Tie the loose ends with an additional piece of string and trim the ends.
If you would like to see a full video tutorial just click here or on the image below.